Heeeey, I'm Nicki, I'm a wedding photographer based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire and I've been photographing weddings for around 8.5, and I just LOVE my job.
If you point a camera at me, you'll find I become extremely awkward extremely quickly, so for those of you who tell me your nervous about having your photo taken, I hear ya and totally understand! Don't worry about it though because I'm here to make your wedding day as easy and enjoyable for you as possible, I won't boss you around and there's with no awkward posing either!
When I'm not working, I love nothing more than being outdoors, travelling and exploring new places, reading, spending time with my kitties and my husband, watching true crime documentaries or a good tv series while drinking a nice mug of hot chocolate.
Wedding Photographer based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Photo credit: Pete Walker Photography
A Little More About Me...
- My love of photography started over 30 years ago
- I'm a cat mom with two crazy, beautiful kitties
- I've been happily married to Mr J for 10 whole years
- I hate having my photography taken
- I love reading, especially a good crime/thriller
- I love to travel and explore new places
- Hot chocolate is the only hot drink you will ever find me drinking
- I love watching old school movies, you know the classics like The Goonies, Jaws, Breakfast Club